Monday, October 21, 2019

Monday - October 21, 2019

MARKETING CLASSES

Read this entry from today's Morning Brew. Then, answer the questions that follow.
_________________________________________________________________________

SPONSORED
TOGETHER WITH MONDAY.COM

There Is No Ad

Dear reader,
I was supposed to write an ad today. Writing ads is my job. But today, in an unprecedented breach of my contract, I did not write an ad.
wanted to write an ad. The problem was that I didn’t know what to write about. You see, typically, I am told about what I should write–shoes, credit cards, etc. And, typically, I find that information on monday.com.
But today, reader, I forgot my monday.com password.
I cannot overstate how useless I am to my company without my monday.com password. monday.com is the project management tool that organizes my entire professional existence. monday.com organizes my work visually, manages my long-term projects, and informs me of my daily to-do’s.
Hear me: Without monday.com’s workflow organization, I am nothing.
I apologize to you all.
A forgetful copywriter who wishes he could login to monday.com like you can,
Henry
____________________________________________________________
1. What type of advertising is this? (It's something we've defined before)
2. Do you think this will be effective? Why or why not?
3. Do you like this approach? Why or why not?


CAREER PREP CLASSES
Read the article linked below. Answer the questions that follow. 

Teenagers are less likely to work today than any generation before them, and some say school is to blame


1. Why are teens less likely to have jobs these days? Give multiple reasons mentioned in the article. 

2. Do you think this will have a positive or negative impact on your generation? Explain your answer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday - May 4, 2020

All Classes So I spent the weekend fishing in Bayou La Batre on Alabama's gulf coast. This place was featured on the movie Forrest Gum...